Mumu Career Opportunities
Mumu is a cycling apparel company created by cyclists for cyclists with functionality and performance at the forefront of all our products. From everyday cyclists to high performance athletes, Mumu produces a variety of premium products to suit each rider’s needs.
Mumu Apparel is a Florida based family-owned business with the goal of leading the cycling wear industry into a new creative space of fashion forward apparel and tailor each customer’s experience to their specific needs.
We are a small team looking to add an Operations Assistant that is flexible and works together to ensure that jobs are done well and customers are happy. We are quickly growing and looking to add additional members to our team.
This position will have a variety of responsibilities and will be needed to assist in projects that are crucial to the success of the company. This is an in-person position that will work in our office/warehouse location. The candidate will need to be comfortable working alone as many of our employees work remotely and there are a small number of employees in the office on a daily basis. This is a fast pace position where projects will need to be completed quickly and diligently.
The priority for this position is an extreme level of detail and an eagerness to work and be a crucial part of the team.
- Looking for a candidate that is flexible to take on a variety of projects and someone that is a fast and eager learner.
- Fulfill orders and manage shipping, returns, and inventory
- Coordinate customer emails
- Communicate with companies for samples and finding quality vendors
- Manage office/warehouse supplies
- Candidate MUST be organized with a very strong attention to detail.
- File claims/track shipping
- Help with website and organizing team stores (Shopify)
- Must be extremely detailed and must be proactive in coming up with projects that will help to grow Mumu and contribute to the team.
- Complete inventory reports
- Coordinate scheduling of events, meetings, calls, etc.
- Make sure all shipments are timely to ensure customer satisfaction
- Candidate must be a hard worker and reliable.
- Professional communication skills when dealing with customers
- Problem solving abilities
- Must have experience with Mac as we do not use Windows
- Must be familiar with Google Docs/ Excel
- Candidate must be tech savvy and easily pick up using different programs/websites/etc.
- Knowledge of the Cycling Industry is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Must be physically able to lift boxes and climb ladders in the warehouse
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required dependent on experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus as this will help to assist in our marketing efforts
**Many of the above items can be taught, but prior experience and knowledge is a plus**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Location: Clearwater, Florida