Retail Return Policy
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 14 days after receiving your item. You can return your product for a refund to the original form of payment or for store credit.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. All products are subject to inspection upon return.
To request a return label, contact us at email@example.com. We’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how to proceed.
If you would like to make an exchange, Mumu can not guarantee the product will be in stock by the date the original product is returned to our distribution facility. We recommend that you reorder the correct product at www.mumuapparel.com and we will issue a refund once that original product is received.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We do not accept returns on sale items, gift cards, or custom apparel. We are unable to provide free international return shipping.
Mumu’s return policy does not apply to products purchased through a third-party. If there is an issue with a product purchased through a third-party, please contact the vendor directly to resolve the issue.
We will notify you once we’ve received your return and refunded the amount to your original payment method.
Custom Apparel Return Policy
All custom apparel is nonrefundable and non returnable. If a product is defective due to a manufacturing error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of receipt of your order. Please provide the team name, defective issue, size and style of garment. Mumu will review the item and if it is determined that the damage was caused by a manufacturing defect, we will repair/replace the item at no charge. All warranty items will be sent back to our factory to be repaired which can take up to nine weeks before the item is returned to you.
All teams may request a fit kit and are responsible for ordering correct sizing on custom orders. If the team chooses not to request a fit kit, Mumu is not responsible for sizing discrepancies and is not required to replace or remake. All teams are responsible for using a fit kit to determine correct sizes to order. If the team did not order a fit kit to determine the correct size, Mumu is not responsible to replace or remake the items.
Our warranty does not cover damage due to extended wear and tear, misuse, improper care, or accidents. Examples include velcro tears, overstuffing pockets, saddle snags, etc. Mumu holds the rights to determine if a product is liable for warranty, replacement, or refund.
Sale Items Policy
All Sale Items are Final Sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges for sale items. If the product has a manufacturing defect, please contact email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.
*By purchasing Mumu products, you are agreeing to the above terms of sale.
- Before starting a return, please review our return policy.
- Visit our Returns Center and enter your order # and email to begin your return.
- Once your return is reviewed, Mumu will email a shipping label with return instructions. Please pack the product and purchase order in its original box and/or packaging and attach the prepaid shipping label to drop off at your local USPS.
- If you have questions regarding returns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the order number and how we can assist.
- If you would like to make an exchange, Mumu can not guarantee the product will be in stock by the date the original product is returned to our distribution facility. We recommend that you reorder the correct product at www.mumuapparel.com and we will issue a refund once that original product is received.
- Mumu offers a free return label for the first return from an order. If you would like to make multiple returns from the same order at different times, the following return shipments will be at the customer’s expense.